DTP-poliovirus vaccine - KaketsukenAlternative Names: Diphtheria tetanus pertussis and inactivated poliovirus vaccine - Kaketsuken; Quattrovac
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Kaketsuken
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2012 Launched for Tetanus in Japan (SC) - First global launch
- 31 Oct 2012 Launched for Poliomyelitis in Japan (SC) - First global launch
- 31 Oct 2012 Launched for Pertussis in Japan (SC) - First global launch