Research programme: parasitic infections therapeutics - Astellas/Tokyo Institute of Technology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma; Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Protozoan infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Protozoal-infections in Japan
- 30 Jul 2012 Early research in Protozoal infections in Japan (unspecified route)