Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor modulators - Prexton Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Developer Prexton Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 3 modulators; Metabotropic glutamate receptor 4 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parkinson's-disease in Spain
- 30 Jul 2012 Early research in Parkinson's disease in Spain (unspecified route)