Research programme: lung disorder therapeutics - OrPro TherapeuticsAlternative Names: ORP-100; recombinant modified human thioredoxin 1 - OrPro Therapeutics; Theradux
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- Developer OrPro Therapeutics
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Thioredoxin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cystic fibrosis; Lung disorders