ASP 6432Alternative Names: ASP6432
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japan (unspecified route)