Research programme: bacterial protein inhibitors - Angelini Group
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Angelini Group
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Bacterial-infections in Italy
- 07 Aug 2012 Early research in Bacterial infections in Italy (unspecified route)