DS 6930Alternative Names: DS-6930
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)