Research programme: autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease therapeutics - EndocyteAlternative Names: EC-0371; FC-Rapa
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Endocyte
- Class Drug conjugates; Macrolides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action MTOR protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autosomal-dominant-polycystic-kidney-disease in USA
- 03 Aug 2012 Preclinical trials in Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease in USA (unspecified route)