Research programme: neuropsychiatric therapeutics - GeNeuro
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GeNeuro
- Mechanism of Action Viral envelope protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in Switzerland
- 13 Aug 2012 Research programme is available for licensing as of 13 Aug 2012. http://www.geneuro.com/
- 31 Mar 2012 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Switzerland (unspecified route)