Dutasteride/tamsulosin - GL Pharmtech
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator GL PharmTech
- Class Antiandrogens; Azasteroids; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists; Cholestenone 5-alpha reductase inhibitors; Testosterone antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2015 No recent reports of development identified - Phase-III for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (PO)
- 01 Oct 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (PO)