At a glance
- Originator GL PharmTech
- Class Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Small molecules; Thiazepines; Tricyclic antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Depressive disorders in South Korea (PO)
- 01 Jun 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Depressive disorders in South Korea (PO)