Research programme: hexosaminidase-C-inhibitors - Lallemand Aquapharm/University of Dundee
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aquapharm Biodiscovery; University of Dundee
- Developer Lallemand Aquapharm; University of Dundee
- Mechanism of Action Hexosaminidase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in United Kingdom
- 20 Sep 2010 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)