Research programme: digestive system disorder therapeutics - Lallemand Aquapharm/MRC
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aquapharm Biodiscovery
- Developer Lallemand Aquapharm; Medical Research Council
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gastrointestinal-disorders in United Kingdom (PO)
- 14 May 2012 Early research in Gastrointestinal disorders in United Kingdom (PO)