Bosentan - GL PharmTech
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GL PharmTech
- Class Antihypertensives; Pyrimidines; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists; Endothelin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Pulmonary-arterial-hypertension in South Korea (PO, Tablet)
- 01 Nov 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Pulmonary arterial hypertension in South Korea (PO)