Insulin oral (NN 1954) - Novo NordiskAlternative Names: NN-1954; NNC0148-0000-0362; OI362GT
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Germany (PO, Tablet)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Germany (PO, Tablet)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated