Research programme: antidepressants - NectidAlternative Names: NRT-400; NRT-600
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nectid
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin MT1 receptor agonists; Melatonin MT2 receptor agonists; Serotonin 2C receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Depressive disorders in India
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Depressive disorders in USA
- 16 Aug 2012 Preclinical trials in Depressive disorders in USA (unspecified route)