Phenylglycine acid chloride hydrochlorideAlternative Names: CT-001; CTB-001; D-Phenylglycine. HCl; R(-)-2-Aminophenylacetic acid.HCl
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chem Tech Research
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2016 Chemical information added
- 11 May 2016 Phase I development is ongoing in South Korea (IV, injection & IV, infusion)
- 23 Jul 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication in South Korea (IV, injection)