Levocetirizine/pseudoephedrineAlternative Names: Cossac L; HCP 0703; Pseudoephedrine/levocetirizine
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Hanmi Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiallergics; Decongestants; Nonsedating antihistamines; Piperazines; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor agonists; Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2013 Hanmi Pharmaceutical completes a phase III trial in Allergic rhinitis in South Korea (NCT01509209)
- 01 May 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Allergic rhinitis in South Korea (PO)