Research programme: CNS disorder therapeutics - BioFocus DPI/Ono Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BioFocus DPI
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in CNS-disorders in United Kingdom
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus DPI has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 02 Sep 2012 Early research in CNS disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)