At a glance
- Originator Rottapharm Madaus
- Class Analgesics; Imidazolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Imidazoline I2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Pain
- No development reported Acute pain; Cancer pain; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Pain(In volunteers) in Italy (PO, Capsule)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute pain in Italy (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer-pain in Italy (PO)