Research programme: calcitonin gene-related peptide antagonists - AmgenAlternative Names: AA95
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Calcitonin gene-related peptide receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Migraine
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Migraine in USA (IV, Infusion)
- 31 Aug 2012 Preclinical trials in Migraine in USA (IV)