Research programme: CNS scarring therapeutics - Critical Outcome Technologies
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Critical Outcome Technologies; University of Western Ontario
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS trauma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in CNS-trauma in Canada
- 12 Sep 2012 Early research in CNS trauma in Canada (unspecified route)