Research programme: haematological malignancies therapeutics - Astex/Institute of Cancer Research/Cancer Research Technology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astex Pharmaceuticals; Cancer Research Technology; The Institute of Cancer Research
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Haematological-malignancies in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Haematological-malignancies in USA
- 11 Oct 2013 Astex Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Otsuka Pharmaceutical