Research programme: antifungals - Merck & CoAlternative Names: Ilicicolin H
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Benzaldehydes
- Mechanism of Action NADH and NADPH oxidoreductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Mycoses in USA
- 12 Sep 2012 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Sep 2012 Pharmacodynamics data from a Preclinical trial in Mycoses presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2012)