Research programme: anti-G protein-coupled receptor antibodies - Omeros
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Omeros Corporation
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2014 Preclincal development is ongoing in USA
- 19 Sep 2012 Early research in Neurological disorders in USA (Parenteral)