Research programme: anti-cancer and anti-inflammation therapeutics - Curadev Pharma
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Curadev Pharma
- Developer Curadev Pharma; Roche
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Indoleamine-pyrrole 2,3-dioxygenase inhibitors; Phosphotransferase inhibitors; Transcription factor modulators; Tryptophan oxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Research Immunological disorders