Research programme: Japanese encephalitis vaccine - Sentinext Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sentinext Therapeutics
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Japanese encephalitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Japanese encephalitis in Malaysia (Parenteral, Injection)
- 04 Oct 2012 Early research in Japanese encephalitis in Malaysia (Parenteral)