Research programme: peroxidase antimicrobial therapeutics - ExoxemisAlternative Names: C-101 - Exoxemis
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Exoxemis
- Class Peroxidases
- Mechanism of Action Reactive oxygen species stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Bacterial-infections in USA (Topical)
- 11 Sep 2012 Early research in Bacterial infections in USA (Topical)
- 11 Sep 2012 Antimicrobial data from an early research study presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2012)