Research programme: trastuzumab biosimilar - ISU AbxisAlternative Names: ISU103
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator ISU Abxis
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2014 Preclinical development is ongoing in South Korea
- 31 Jan 2012 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in South Korea (IV)