Research programme: endopeptidase Clp stimulants - Arietis CorporationAlternative Names: Novo 23
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arietis Corporation
- Class Cyclic peptides; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase Clp stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Tuberculosis in USA
- 12 Sep 2012 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Tuberculosis presented at the 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2012)
- 01 Sep 2012 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in USA (unspecified route)