Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Umecrine Cognition
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Umecrine Cognition
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in Sweden
- 08 Oct 2012 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Sweden (unspecified route)