Research programme: hepatic inflammation therapeutics - CytoguideAlternative Names: Cymac-001
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cytoguide
- Class Antibodies; Fluorinated steroids; Glucocorticoids; Immunoconjugates; Pregnadienediols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Immunosuppressants; Macrophage stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Non-alcoholic-steatohepatitis in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 09 Oct 2012 Preclinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in Denmark (Parenteral)