Research programme: human papillomavirus vaccine - Genetic Immunity/DKFZ
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum [DKFZ] (Germany); Genetic Immunity
- Class DNA vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Human-papillomavirus-infections in Germany
- 12 Oct 2012 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in Germany (unspecified route)