Research programme: PKM2 modulators - Astex Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thyroid hormone binding protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 11 Oct 2013 Astex Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 15 Oct 2012 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)