Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Domain Therapeutics/Ono Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Domain Therapeutics; Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Undefined in France
- 23 Oct 2012 Early research in Undefined indication in France (unspecified route)