RAP 102Alternative Names: KLH-RAP 101; RAP-102
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator RAPID Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Preclinical for HIV infections (Prevention) in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Oct 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 30 Mar 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV infections (prevention) in USA (unspecified route)