REGN 1400Alternative Names: REGN1400
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB-3 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2015 Regeneron completes a phase I trial in Cancer in USA (NCT01727869)
- 29 Oct 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral) (NCT01727869)