Research programme: Hib-meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y and W-153 polysaccharide conjugate - Chongqing Zhifei Biological ProductsAlternative Names: ACYW135-Hib polysaccharide conjugate vaccine
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products
- Class Haemophilus vaccines; Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haemophilus-infections in China (Parenteral, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Meningococcal-group-Y-infections in Colombia (Parenteral, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Meningococcal-group-A-infections in China (Parenteral, Injection)