Research programme: gastrointestinal disorders - Ajinomoto Pharmaceuticals/RaQualia Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ajinomoto Pharma; RaQualia Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gastrointestinal-disorders in Japan
- 31 Oct 2012 Early research in Gastrointestinal disorders in Japan (unspecified route)