Research programme: choline kinase inhibitors - TPP Global Development/Sprint Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sprint Bioscience; TPP Global Development
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Choline kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Sweden
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 30 Oct 2012 Early research in Cancer in Sweden (unspecified route)