ASP 9853Alternative Names: ASP9853
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 31 Aug 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)