S 120083Alternative Names: S-120083
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Purdue Pharma; Shionogi
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Inflammatory pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammatory pain in USA (PO)
- 01 Nov 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammatory pain in Japan (PO)