DS 1442Alternative Names: DS-1442
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dyslipidaemias
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Dyslipidaemias (unspecified route)
- 31 Oct 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Dyslipidaemias (unspecified route)