Ingenol derivative - LEO Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Diterpenes; Ingenols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Actinic keratosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Actinic keratosis in Australia (Topical, Gel)
- 31 Mar 2013 LEO Pharma completes a phase I trial in Actinic keratosis in Australia (NCT01703078)
- 03 Feb 2013 LEO Pharma completes enrolment in its phase I trial for Actinic keratosis in Australia (NCT01703078)