TMG 123Alternative Names: TMG-123
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Glucokinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2014 Phase-I development is ongoing in Japan
- 31 Aug 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (PO)