Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Harvard Medical School
- Developer Thrombolytic Science International
- Class Complement C1 inactivator proteins; Recombinant proteins; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Urokinase-type plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke