Research programme: influenza vaccines - Vaccibody
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Vaccibody
- Class Influenza virus vaccines; Protein-vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Antigen-presenting-cell-modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Influenza-virus-infections(Prevention) in Norway (Parenteral)
- 01 Nov 2012 Early research in Influenza virus infections in Norway (Parenteral)