IR 999Alternative Names: Sepsicillin
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Immune Response BioPharma
- Class Biological proteins
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Sepsis
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing (Immune Response Biopharma pipeline, May 2016)
- 01 Mar 2011 Preclinical trials in Sepsis in USA (unspecified route)