Research programme: anticancer alpha-pharmaceuticals - Ablynx/AlgetaAlternative Names: TTCs - Ablynx/Algeta; Tumour targeting conjugates - Ablynx/Algeta
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ablynx; Algeta
- Class Antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Norway
- 06 Mar 2014 Algeta has been acquired by Bayer