Research programme: enteropeptidase inhibitors - ObeTherapyAlternative Names: OBE 2008
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ObeTherapy Biotechnology
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors; Enteropeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in France (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in France (PO)
- 05 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in France (PO)